Ko Olina Club Lounge
To make your Ko Olina Club Lounge visit as enjoyable as possible, we have created the following health and safety guidelines and terms and conditions for reference (the "House Rules"). All House Rules are subject to update.
(No outside food allowed)
The Ko Olina Club Lounge is available exclusively to confirmed guests and owners staying at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club, Four Seasons Resort O‘ahu and the Beach Villas at Ko Olina.
Your Health and Safety is our Priority. Please note the following requirements for Club Lounge use:
- Reservation holder should present a valid photo ID prior to entry.
- Frequent hand washing is recommended; please feel free to utilize the hand sanitizer stations located throughout the Lounge.
- We will prioritize and implement high standards of cleanliness, including frequent cleaning by our Lounge Concierge and maintenance provider.
Assumption Of The Risk
- Utilizing the Ko Olina Club Lounge may include possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to, COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk does exist;
- Club Lounge guests knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties;
- Club Lounge guests hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm and loss associated with the Activity, including any injury, harm and loss caused by the negligence, fault or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties.